Building a #home extension or #addition requires councils permission, this is called a DA or Development application, we submit our proposal to them and they say yes you can or no you can’t.

Often the proposed works fit within certain preset parameters or requirements like setbacks, block size, heights etc. under these circumstances it may be approved by a private certified under complying development rules or CDC, we often prefer this method as it is quicker and smoother.

A common impediment to CDC is that sometimes a development may be flood or bushfire affected or scenic protection, this often means it goes to council DA instead. Sometimes we may modify a design slightly to sit within CDC requirements so we can achieve that easier approval.

Not only does Spannenberg and Son offer a full design service, we can also take care of the Council or private certification approval process including its many headaches for you.

Looking to extend or renovate your home click here Http:// to get our Ebrochure or for Instagram users visit the link on our profile here @spannenbergandson

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these <abbr title="HyperText Markup Language">HTML</abbr> tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>